Sampoerna MBA Scholarships
Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarships
Sampoerna Foundation (SF) was established in March 2001 in response to the urgent need to improve the quality of education in Indonesia. Amid severe budgetary cuts to education due to the prolonged economic crisis, its founders realized the importance of private sector institutions filling the gap in those educational areas critical to Indonesia's development.
In its dedication to achieving its goal, SF grants scholarships to outstanding young Indonesian men and women to enable them to continue their education, and to provide them with additional trainings designed to enhance their leadership capabilities.
Informasi beasiswa-scholarship s1 s2 s3 post-doktoral dalam dan luar negeri
The Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship Program is a mean to groom Indonesia's future business leaders. SF provides the qualified individuals the opportunity to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree at leading business schools overseas. Upon completing the program, scholars are expected to return to Indonesia and endeavor to transfer their knowledge to their fellow citizens.
Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarships:
No. Name of Scholarship(s) Maximum number of scholarship(s) granted for 2007 Intake
Application Deadline for 2007 Intake
1.Sampoerna Foundation (SF) MBA in the US 7 July 14, 2006
2. Fulbright – SF MBA in the US 3 For more details please visit www.aminef.or.id
3. Australian Education International (AEI) – SF MBA in Australia 4 July 14, 2006
4. Ambassade de France en Indonésie – SF MBA in France 2 August 31, 2006
5. British Council (BC) – SF MBA in the UK 2 July 14, 2006
Coverage of the Scholarship:
* Living allowance; * Literature allowance; * Tuition fees, for the duration of study; * Student visa application fee; * GMAT and TOEFL reimbursement, one time only, based on original invoice for the tests that were taken no more than 6 months prior to the scholarship application; * University application fee, for up to 2 (two) universities; * Student visa application fee; * Return airfares from Jakarta to the place of study.
Applicant must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
* An Indonesian citizen and under 35 years of age when lodging the application.
* Hold a Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale)
* Have a minimum of two-year full-time professional work experience after the completion of their undergraduate degree.
* Have a valid proof of TOEFL/IELTS/ITP-TOEFL and GMAT/TPA score that can be submitted separately by September 30th 2006. (Please note that GMAT score requirement varies for different universities, some require 600 and others require lower or none).
* Applicant who is currently enrolled in graduate or post-graduate program or school, or has already obtained a Master's degree or equivalent is not eligible to apply.
* Applicant who was enrolled or graduated from an overseas tertiary institution is not eligible to apply unless his/her study overseas was on a full scholarship.
* Scholarships will not be awarded to anyone in receipt of another equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award.
Other terms and conditions apply. Please visit our website at
www.sampoernafoundation.org for further information.
How to Apply
Application/reference forms, requirements, terms and conditions, and instructions can be read and downloaded from Sampoerna Foundation website at www.sampoernafoundation.org or obtained directly from Sampoerna Foundation office:
Sampoerna Strategic Square
Tower B, 3rd floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 45
Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
INFO SESSIONS: July 4th (Tuesday) and July 5th (Wednesday): 12 pm - 1 pm, please call: 577-2340 ext. 7127 to RSVP
Inti Utami Permata Sari
Sampoerna Strategic Square
Tower B, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 45 Jakarta 12930
Phone: 62 21 577 2340