UK: Undergraduate Postgraduate Hobsons Scholarships
£1,000 Hobsons Bursary for International Under/Postgradute Students, UK
Hobsons is offering several bursaries up to the value of £1,000 (US$1,800) for international students wishing to study in the UK.
Now in its second year, the Hobsons International Bursary has already provided financial assistance to a number of students.
If you have ambition to study in the UK, or are already studying, you can apply for a bursary today. The bursary is not means tested and application is simple but we do expect you to demonstrate good academic ability and determination towards your plans to study in the UK.
Informasi beasiswa-scholarship s1 s2 s3 post-doktoral dalam dan luar negeri
The deadline for 2006 applications is 10th September. Applicants will be required to register with Hobsons and upload a personal statement.
Terms and Conditions
* The Hobsons bursary is an international award and is open to applicants from all over the world.
* Applicants must intend to undertake, or at the time of application be enrolled in a programme of study at a nationally recognised institution of higher education or a boarding school.
Centres of learning that are not recognised in this way may be excluded from the award criteria.
* Hobsons will make the final decision regarding the suitability of the intended study programme and institution for the bursary award.
This is at Hobsons' discretion.
* Entrants must be able to provide evidence of application/acceptance to the intended institute of study and the evidence must be recognised by the said institute.
* Bursaries cannot be awarded for unsupervised study or research.
* The bursary has a total fund of £3000 (GBP). This will be awarded via individual bursaries ranging in value from £250 to £1000 each. This is at Hobsons' discretion.
* Each bursary will be awarded as a one-off payment. There will be no further funding available from Hobsons and Hobsons takes no responsibility for the awardee's finance in any way other than the payment of the bursary. Hobsons is not responsible for any non-refundable fees or deposits.
* Payment of the award is made directly to the institution of study. No money will be paid directly to the award holder.
* The bursary winners will be chosen by Hobsons from the entries received. The award criteria is entirely at Hobsons' discretion. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* All personal information, including contact details, given on the registration form must be correct and complete. Any applications that include incomplete or false information will result in the applicant's disqualification.
* Hobsons reserves the right to withdraw an awarded bursary if deemed necessary.
For more information and application form, please visit the Hobsons website at: http://tinyurl.com/k75h8