Japan: Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship 2007
1. The Embassy of Japan has begun offering scholarships to Indonesian students who wish to study at Japanese universities as research students for the academic year 2007 under the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) scholarship program.
2. Any grantee who desires to enroll in a regular graduate course (a master's course, a doctoral course or a professional graduate course) after studying as a research student or to move on from a master's course or a professional graduate course to a doctoral course must pass an entrance examination given by the university concerned.
3. Applicants must have the following qualifications (among others):
(1) Applicants must be under 35 years of age as of the 1st of April 2007.
(2) Applicants must have received from their university a GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent.
(3) a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent or The Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2 or higher
Form-form (formulir beasiswa) yang dapat di-download dari sini adalah :
- Application Form (pdf file 151kb) (doc file 134kb)
- Field of Study and Study Program (pdf file 18kb) (doc file 29kb)
- Recommendation Form (pdf file 30kb) (doc file 40kb)
- Certificate of Health (pdf file 40kb))