Beasiswa S2: Japan Scholarship Program
Asian Development Bank
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) - Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Government of Japan. It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB's developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in 20 academic institutions located in 10 countries within the Region.
The ADB-JSP provides full scholarships for one to two years.
Procedures for Scholarship Application
Request for further information and application form from academic institution(s) of choice.
Complete the Information Sheet Form (may be photocopied) and send it to the academic institution(s) where you want to study. Attach all requirements indicated.
The institutions, using their standard criteria, will evaluate the applications and contact candidates for further information. The institution will then endorse eligible candidates to ADB. ADB will make a selection and inform each institution accordingly. The institutions will inform all applicants and make arrangements for successful ones to take up their scholarships.
Download the Information Sheet in Ms Word format.
Download the Information Sheet in Text (ASCII) format.
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
- No separate application to ADB is necessary.
- The duly accomplished information sheet together with all copies of academic records should be sent to the institution at least six (6) months before the commencement of the intake that you wish to join.
- Only candidates who have been offered admission and endorsed by the academic institutions will be considered for the scholarships by the ADB.
- Scholarship awards are intended for the scholar only; no provision is made for spouses or dependents.
- Completion of the information sheet or admission by the academic institution does not mean that you have been accepted for a scholarship; accordingly you should not take any action with respect to your current employment or otherwise, until you have been informed by the institution that you have been awarded a scholarship.
Ikuti info beasiswa Indonesia via email agar tidak ketinggalan, klik disini untuk bergabung.